Sunday 1 July 2012

The Procrastination Trap

"Starting tomorrow I will stop procrastinating"

How many of us have read that before? How many of us have then thought, "HaHa! that's funny...Oh, I really should: send that email/ phone that person/ make that appointment"? Any of this sound familiar? I'll bet!



Putting things off that we don't want to do is completely natural, and we all do it, there is absolutely no shame. The only problem is that when we don't do these things we have a dark cloud hanging over us until it's done, or we miss the opportunity; either way it's not a good way to live life. So I am intent on doing something about it! I am making this week: anti-procrastination week! Starting tomorrow I am aiming to do one thing each day that I have been putting off because "I don't have the time", "I'm too tired" or "I don't want too".

My motto this week: "What may be done at any time, will be done at no time."


Jxx

1 comment:

Type here to share your lovely comments! x