Thursday 10 May 2012

Five Things I'm Loving...

I thought I would share a short post of the top "Five Things I'm Loving..." at the moment.

1. This photo of me:


If you are anything like me you will forgive me this moment of narcissism. I hate having my photo taken, and finding a photo where I don't look a) drunk b) stupid or c) mentally challenged is a real feat. Which is why this photo is one I am loving.

2. Tea:


I love a good cuppa and since the weather has been pretty awful I've been curling up on the sofa with tea and a book - bliss!

3. Oreo's:


To have with the aforementioned tea.

4. Radio:


They seem to be playing all my favourite oldies everytime I turn it on!


5. Slippers:



I was badly in need of new slippers and when I saw these I was in love! I don't have my own puppy to snuggle at my feet so I've settled for puppy slippers.

Jxx



1 comment:

  1. It IS you!!! Welcome to Blogland..hope you don't get as hooked as I am...make sure you leave comments on people's blogs so that they come visit you..love the puppy slippers!
    Auntie A xx

    ReplyDelete

Type here to share your lovely comments! x